Vietnamese designer to debut collection at Paris Fashion Week | DTiNews
Vietnamese designer Tran Phuong Hoa (fourth from left) and models in New York Fashion Week.
Hoa will be the only Vietnamese ready-to-wear clothing designer attending the prestigious fashion event this year.
At present, she is busy completing her 15 designs using traditional natural materials of Vietnam Lanh My A, a delicate cloth woven from the finest silk fibres produced in Tan Chau Silk Village in the southern province of An Giang.
The 31-year-old designer is residing in Ha Tinh province and graduated from National Economics University in Hanoi. She now mostly lives and works in Ho Chi Minh City.
She built the wedding dress brand Eleven S, which has proved to be a favourite among many Vietnamese artists and celebrities.
Paris Fashion Week is one of the four largest fashion weeks across the world, alongside the likes of London, New York, and Milan fashion weeks.
This year’s Feb. 27 – Mar. 7 event will feature the participation of nearly 100 designers from around the globe, introducing fashion collections performed by more than 1,000 models.
- Find Out How Morocco Influenced Yves Saint Laurent In An Exhibition In Portugal This Summer
- Happy Birthday, Yves Saint Laurent —a designer with Hollywood history
- A Wild Collaboration For Coco Chanel And Yves Saint Laurent’s Go-To Jeweller
- The 15 top men's fashion trends for spring-summer 2023
- Elle Ferguson models a fluro green jacket after quitting The Block for not wanting to wear hi-vis'